Thursday 31 October 2013

And so begins my career as a blogger.. the latest of many lives - mum, daughter, lawyer, friend, lover. I have been so inspired by some of the great blogs out there (and I will do a list just as soon as I figure out the technology) and saw that there is a lot for 20-somethings, a lot for mums, but nothing speaking to the working mum who enjoys her two complementing lives.

I really do believe I am a better mum for working; and my career has become more successful since I became a mum. I want to express how positive and proud I feel to go out to work. No guilt here, my friends - after all, did you ever find a father who felt bad to go out and earn a living? Being a mum is the most expensive and the most enriching thing I have ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment